Marketing and Brand Manager - FT/PT - Sydney, AU
- Permanent part-time/full-time position
- Employee shares (ESOP) for key positions
- Eveleigh (Redfern), Sydney, NSW 2015
At FluroSat, we believe that deep science is vital to sustainable food and fibre production. We’re using Australia’s best research to create user-centered software that helps farmers make informed decisions based on highly differentiated analysis. We apply the agricultural science, and the latest in machine learning and AI to fuse together multiple sources of data and create selective, accurate and actionable agronomic insights.
We are looking for a full-time Marketing and Brand Manager to join our team in Sydney.
As our marketing manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing the product and company communication strategy that aligns with our vision and brand.
This position will work closely across the FluroSat team to deliver best in class content over a range of digital channels.
What you’ll do:
- Running multi-channel marketing plans and campaigns (across the company website, blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Collaborate with team members to identify and create engaging new content that wows the audience:
- Tell the world about how our customers are finding value and insights using our products
- Prepare engaging product release updates with the Product Manager and maintain product content library after each release
- Update the FAQ and onboarding content with the customer support team
- Assist our team of scientists in publicising our innovative R&D approaches
- Work with the Head of Customer Success to publish use cases and customer stories
- Support the CEO in communicating company vision and direction
- Publish content across channels, including Social Media, Website, Blogs, In-Product
- Drive consistent content excellence by ensuring all content and communications meet brand and visual standards
- Have a dynamic approach to generating promotional content by sharing company successes
- Assist with organising external events that give customers and prospects a delightful visceral experience of FluroSat
You are naturally organised, and able to work on and complete multiple projects within competing timeframes. You are striving to achieve more with your time and are excited to learn and rapidly grow professionally. You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Being flexible and open to new ideas, you feel comfortable working in a diverse cross-functional team.
Successful applicants must have:
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and related activities.
- Previous experience launching new product or new company successfully
- Strong attention to style and detail
- Design software (PowerPoint, Canva, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop)
Desirable skills (bonus if you have them!):
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Marketing.
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the agriculture industry
- Video Editing
What’s in it for you:
Working at FluroSat means Contribute to making the world more sustainable, and doing good. :)
By joining us you will become a part of a multi-national award-winning start-up (see our TEDx and TechCrunch) and get a chance to seize fantastic opportunities for professional growth.
We make sure that our team feels excited about their work and feels that they make a meaning contribution to the day-to-day operations of the company as well as the realisation of its mission.
With FluroSat you can make use of flexible work hours and the work mode that fits your lifestyle - you can take your laptop home or chose work hours that allow you to both to feel that you are living your “life/work” balance as well as making the most out of the collaboration with your colleagues.
We believe in radical transparency and the “best idea wins” teamwork environments. We don’t tolerate politics, patriarchy and glass ceilings. You can see us “walking the talk” by viewing our inclusion policies with WORK180 as an endorsed employer.
If this job sounds like you, and we sound like the kind of team you’d like to join, please apply by sending your resume to [email protected]. This is a role we are actively hiring for, so don't hesitate to reach out to us, if you have any questions.
Policies in place to support and protect our employees: Diversity and Inclusion Policy, Domestic Violence Policy, and Parental Leave Policy.